Makeup Eraser help?

weepingangel
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Makeup Eraser help?

Post by weepingangel »

I got the Makeup Eraser, the original one, from sephora. I washed it in the laundry before use, and used it with warm water. It was very, VERY rough on my skin, my eye was stinging for the rest of the day. Because i read on the official site that you can use dish soap and warm water to do a quick cleaning, i did that, and let it hang to dry over night. Checked it the next day, and the fibers felt rough completely. They didnt feel this way after i put it in the laundry. Why did this happen? I emailed sephora seeing if i can do a return, but they havent gotten back yet.

Help?

alienrasta
Informer
Informer

Re: Makeup Eraser help?

Post by alienrasta »

your best bet is to just take it back to the sephora store and explain to them what happened. theres a 99.99999% chance they'll let u exchange it. their return policy is very lenient! <3

weepingangel
Learner
Learner

Post by weepingangel »

Thank you for the reply :)

But the problem with that is that the closest sephora to me is inside of jcp, and having worked there, i know they do not take online orders back. (Found that out the hard way when my manager was out, and we were on high alert for scams, and just, ugh, not gonna put them through that)

Thank you though for relplying!

Moccachocolatti
Informer
Informer

Post by Moccachocolatti »

If you wash the makeup-eraser cloth never use fabric softener on them. And if u use the laundry-dryer never put dryersheets in them. It will mes up the fibers in your makeup eraser.

skintwinkle
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by skintwinkle »

useful information, thanks

Return to “Make up & Beauty Discussion”