• Advertisement

SAHLT

SAHLT

Postby Nomiluna » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:17 pm

Wow I can't believe Alycia Tyre doesn't have a thread. But here ya go...... I like Alycia. I feel like I can relate to her so much with anxiety. She has a really nice body and her features are so striking n different to me. Overall she's a very beautiful girl in my eyes. That being said, I really hope she doesn't turn out to be like those other narcissistic beauty guru who thinks their shit don't stink. Lately she has been posting videos of herself. Don't get me wrong I get girls are feeling themselves but it becomes so unbearable to watch some of these beauty gurus bc all they do is take videos of themselves. I get like one video but once beauty gurus do like 50 million videos of themselves I just can't, but I guess that's what social media is about now, which is very unfortunate :/ but anyways Alycia is different to me than most beauty gurus or when she first started out. Like I said, I relate to her alot and her breakup advice video was so helpful and she actually speaks some sense. If that makes sense? But what do ya'll think of her?
Nomiluna
Wanderer
Wanderer

Advertisement

Re: SAHLT

Postby GulfBaby_ » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:04 pm

I'm indifferent about her honestly. I didn't like her with Yousef, and with the constant subtweeting him. I feel with him being such a known man that should of been handled more maturely. She's pretty, but her tweets sometimes come off very self centred and not as humble as she makes herself out to be. I could be wrong but a lot of people let attention get to them and feel this sense of self important and entitlement. Not saying her exactly. Just a lot of people do.
GulfBaby_
Informer
Informer

Postby GulfBaby_ » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:23 pm

:love2:
GulfBaby_
Informer
Informer

Postby KittyKitKat » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:04 am

There's something that's off about her, I just can't pin point it. I know I shouldn't judge a book by its cover but she seems like she's a gold digger and not a very honest/trustworthy person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KittyKitKat
Learner
Learner

Postby GulfBaby_ » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:31 pm

Someone commented on her YouTube video and said she always only dates rich men. Which is kinda true ? but doesn't exactly make her scandalous unless the intentions are based on their income. I don't really know the girl, I'm not a huge at all either though. True we can't judge a book for its cover.
GulfBaby_
Informer
Informer

Postby KittyKitKat » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:47 pm

GulfBaby_ wrote:Someone commented on her YouTube video and said she always only dates rich men. Which is kinda true ? but doesn't exactly make her scandalous unless the intentions are based on their income. I don't really know the girl, I'm not a huge at all either though. True we can't judge a book for its cover.

Yes.. something just seems off about her. Especially how she moved on so fast from her bff Daisy to Nikita & her look a like

KittyKitKat
Learner
Learner

Postby lalal0ve » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:01 pm

Has she had plastic surgery?

In her recent Instagram she looks really different to me
lalal0ve
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby GulfBaby_ » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:50 pm

She got veneers, but I always feel like also Botox and cheek filler although she'll deny it. I don't dislike like sahlt so I'm not hating, but when she smiles it looks exactly like how cheek fillers do.

GulfBaby_
Informer
Informer

Postby lalal0ve » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:53 pm

GulfBaby_ wrote:She got veneers, but I always feel like also Botox and cheek filler although she'll deny it. I don't dislike like sahlt so I'm not hating, but when she smiles it looks exactly like how cheek fillers do.

THATS WHAT IT WAS! She looks so different and I couldn’t put my finger on it.
lalal0ve
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby Tropical_Paradise » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:23 pm

When she talks her mouth is lobsided a bit. I was wondering if she got lip injections(she has really full lips but a small mouth) but maybe cheek fillers could do that too.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO C SUPER CAMERA using Tapatalk
Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby GulfBaby_ » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:59 am

Definitely cheek fillers because her smile used to not look like that, also her mouth doesn't have smile lines so perhaps Botox?

GulfBaby_
Informer
Informer

Postby Tropical_Paradise » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:57 pm

Does anyone find it weird that she's not great at editing videos and she works on YouTube?
Also her bf is much older than her and she doesn't seem to have much of a life. Weird she also called him "freaky" on camera too.
Good she lives at home that keeps her a bit grounded.

Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby horcrux_dr » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:18 pm

Her boyfriend seems kind of weird to me. How old is he?
horcrux_dr
Learner
Learner

Postby Tropical_Paradise » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:48 pm

horcrux_dr wrote:Her boyfriend seems kind of weird to me. How old is he?

27. I don't mind his personality but I think she changes around him. She seems to be using him for something I think...

Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby social_butterfly93 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:20 pm

I'm so late to this thread OMG but yeah, Alycia gets a no from me. I used to love her so much, especially when she was with Klaus. She was still okay with Fousey and all but then she changed completely. I feel like she's fake and her entire persona is fake, especially if you've followed her from 2015. I don't know, maybe her social media following has got to her head but she used to be so humble and sweet. She was known for her inspiring and motivational talks on Snap and now she's just your type Insta famous girl, even her pictures are a dead carbon copy of other girl lol. Her becoming friends with Daisy was the worst since it just uprooted the change. When she started hanging around Sophia Kelly (younger sister of Julia Kelly), she all of a sudden started talking differently and acting differently. Sophia is part African American so she claims that side of her constantly. BUT THE THING IS, in Alycia's very first Youtube video (now deleted for the obvious reason), she was asked her race and she only stated she was white and kept repeating it over and over. Not once did she mention she was part black. Now all of a sudden, she's always throwing the fact that she's mixed around. I'm obviously glad she's letting people know but my thoughts are that she's only doing it to come across as more exotic and fit in since the Kardashians appropriate the culture and most baddies on Instagram do too. I dunno, I could be reaching here but I found it so weird. Why don't claim it from the start since your dad is and her brothers look mixed, it's obvious. She was dating klaus at the time so maybe she wanted to appeal to his fan base more. I hope I'm not wording myself badly here!

Another thing I don't really like her for is how she once advised an underaged teen about sex, oral sex to be exact. This was on her tumblr. It could still be there, I'm not too sure. She used to give lots of sexual advice to her fans lol. But all in all, she's really pretty and I think she means well! I just also get the whole gold digging vibe from her too. And since this is her third boyfriend in a year and a half, maybe she should stop flaunting him all over social media and Youtube. These girls never learn, all they want is to be relationship goals.
social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby Tropical_Paradise » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:35 pm

In her new insta story half of her lips don't even move when she talks its like their numb. I wonder if it's fillers or maybe some kind of condition.

Also bring mixed seems only trend nOw so I don't think you're reaching much ^^^

I scrolled around her tumblr And a lot was about sex some old too so she was barely legal(maybe even a minor) posting this advice. Really weird that Fousey and this dude are much older than her.

Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper

• Advertisement

Return to RAVE ABOUT A GURU
  • Advertisement