• Advertisement

SAHLT

SAHLT

Postby Nomiluna » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:17 pm

Wow I can't believe Alycia Tyre doesn't have a thread. But here ya go...... I like Alycia. I feel like I can relate to her so much with anxiety. She has a really nice body and her features are so striking n different to me. Overall she's a very beautiful girl in my eyes. That being said, I really hope she doesn't turn out to be like those other narcissistic beauty guru who thinks their shit don't stink. Lately she has been posting videos of herself. Don't get me wrong I get girls are feeling themselves but it becomes so unbearable to watch some of these beauty gurus bc all they do is take videos of themselves. I get like one video but once beauty gurus do like 50 million videos of themselves I just can't, but I guess that's what social media is about now, which is very unfortunate :/ but anyways Alycia is different to me than most beauty gurus or when she first started out. Like I said, I relate to her alot and her breakup advice video was so helpful and she actually speaks some sense. If that makes sense? But what do ya'll think of her?
Nomiluna
Wanderer
Wanderer

Advertisement

Re: SAHLT

Postby GulfBaby_ » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:04 pm

I'm indifferent about her honestly. I didn't like her with Yousef, and with the constant subtweeting him. I feel with him being such a known man that should of been handled more maturely. She's pretty, but her tweets sometimes come off very self centred and not as humble as she makes herself out to be. I could be wrong but a lot of people let attention get to them and feel this sense of self important and entitlement. Not saying her exactly. Just a lot of people do.
GulfBaby_
Debater
Debater

Postby GulfBaby_ » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:23 pm

:love2:
GulfBaby_
Debater
Debater

Postby KittyKitKat » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:04 am

There's something that's off about her, I just can't pin point it. I know I shouldn't judge a book by its cover but she seems like she's a gold digger and not a very honest/trustworthy person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KittyKitKat
Learner
Learner

Postby GulfBaby_ » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:31 pm

Someone commented on her YouTube video and said she always only dates rich men. Which is kinda true ? but doesn't exactly make her scandalous unless the intentions are based on their income. I don't really know the girl, I'm not a huge at all either though. True we can't judge a book for its cover.
GulfBaby_
Debater
Debater

Postby KittyKitKat » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:47 pm

GulfBaby_ wrote:Someone commented on her YouTube video and said she always only dates rich men. Which is kinda true ? but doesn't exactly make her scandalous unless the intentions are based on their income. I don't really know the girl, I'm not a huge at all either though. True we can't judge a book for its cover.

Yes.. something just seems off about her. Especially how she moved on so fast from her bff Daisy to Nikita & her look a like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KittyKitKat
Learner
Learner

• Advertisement

Return to RAVE ABOUT A GURU
  • Advertisement